Ways to Connect
H-CAN welcomes you
We encourage you to find your passion!
We acknowledge that today’s problems may feel overwhelming at times; we all have limited free time and energy to devote to political activism. We encourage each other to find a focus area, and to practice self-care. Please share your passion, experience, and expertise with others!
Ways to connect with H-CAN
We would love to hear from you! To get in touch with a member of H-CAN, contact us. We’ll make sure your message gets to the right person.
Join H-CAN here. You will receive our bi-monthly newsletter and general group emails, as well as access to H-CAN’s Google Calendar of events.
You can also contact us to be connected to our private Facebook page where we share news, meetings, community events, Calls to Action, and do a lot of organizing. Or, visit our public Facebook page to see some of the activities we participate in.
Ways to get involved
- Come to H-CAN meetings and events. We have a variety of activities you can take part in and connect with other members.
- Attend local commissioner and school board meetings as a representative of our group.
- Join an Action Group to help plan actions and events.
- Participate in Calls to Action by phone, email, letter writing, faxing, etc.
- Attend an H-CAN training session, book club, or potluck social.
- Make donations to causes you care about.
- Place a yard sign at your home or place of business. H-CAN is selling 3 types of yard signs and two smaller window signs for businesses. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about signs.
- VOTE and get others to vote in every primary and general election.
Want to help out in other ways? Contact us to join one of the H-CAN committees:
- Fundraising Committee
- Technology and Communications Group
- Newsletter Committee
- Welcome Committee
We are so happy you found H-CAN and we are looking forward to hearing from you!